How to help young composers and musicians develop their first project, bring a work to life, publicize their approach, engage with an audience and build a career?
Each year, the Centre International des Musiques Nomades in Grenoble organises ‘Les Chantiers’, a call for musical projects, which gives young artists opportunities to complete their first creative projects in a professional setting.
Following a selection process conducted by a jury of professionals, several projects will be selected, supported and presented to the public at the eleventh edition of the Détours de Babel festival, from the 11th of March to the 10th of April 2022
Les Chantiers is supported by Fondation Orange and SACEM (Society of Authors, Composers and Publishers of Music).
Call for projects calendar :
- June 4, 2021 : opening of registrations
- September 12, 2021 : closing of registrations
- October 2021: selection of candidates by the jury
- November 2021 / March 2022: implementation of the production of the selected projects
- between March 11 and April 10, 2022: public restitution of the projects during the 12th edition of the Festival Les Détours de Babel